Recently, Nordson announced they were obsoleting the 3000V Vista Series Hot Melt Units. They will no longer be supplying parts for these units. What does this mean to you the customer:
- Forced to Upgrade to the next Production Model
- Will have to look elsewhere for parts to keep lines running
- Jeopardize production by gambling on your hot melt unit making it without going down during production
- More demand for parts means higher prices
ADQ understands your situation and we are prepared to support your equipment needs along with others models Nordson has chosen to make obsoleted models along with other models Nordson has chosen not to support. If you are in need of a rebuilt/refurbished unit, and including replacement parts please contact us through this website. List of Obsolete Equipment and Parts
- 3000 Series Hot Melt Units
- 3000V Vista Series Hot melt Units
- Model IV and V Units
- We also support the current Problue and Dura Blue Hot Melt Units
- Foam Melt 150 and Foam Melt 200 Units
BEFORE IT IS TO LATE!
BE PREPARED AND KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR YOUR NORDSON HOT MELT EQUIPMENT AND ADHESIVES NEEDS.